Orange County Interior Painting
At Orange County Painting Pros we are the Orange County painting contractor you can rely on for flawless interior painting jobs and beautifully high quality finishes. After all, we’ve been in the painting business for over 40 years! Our interior painters use top rated products such as Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams to ensure a lovely color, solid finish, and long lasting results. This use of high quality products coupled with our expert workmanship ensures you’ll get your money’s worth and more when you hire Orange County Painting Pros for your interior painting needs in Orange County, CA.
Our Orange County interior painting crew knows how to get in, get the job done, clean up and get out efficiently – all without sacrificing quality. That keeps our costs low and saves you money. Our team is capable of handling minor repairs to drywall, wood and window restoration, too, which ensures you’ll get optimum results for your home improvement needs.
Below are the general steps we will take on your interior house painting project. Your situation may vary depending upon your needs and home, but generally this is the process our company goes about interior painting in Orange County, CA.
- Getting the Room(s) Ready – During set-up we move all furniture to the center of the room (or to another room, if more desirable) and covered furnishings with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths, and our Orange County house painters are careful not to spill paint anywhere.
- Proper Preparation – based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and drywall are filled, stains are sealed, and surfaces are sanded for a smooth finish.
- Painting! – The part you’ve been waiting for! At Orange County Painting Pros don’t just paint – we paint the right way with proper application techniques to ensure a uniform finish.
- Cleaning Up – Once the interior painting project is completed, you can rest assured our crew will clean up thoroughly, leaving your home looking better than when we started the work. All furnishings will be returned to their original locations, floors and carpets will be vacuumed/swept, and all painting materials will be removed from the premises.
- Final inspection – we’ll look it all over together to ensure the results are as you expected. If you find the need for any touch-ups after the project is completed, just give us a call.
Need inspiration for your interior painting project? Consult with our Orange County interior painting experts. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, you can rely on us for expert advice and the latest trends for interior painting in Orange County, CA to keep your home stylish and up to date.
Recent Articles about Interior Painting in Orange County:
- Specialty Faux Finishes For Laguna Hills Interior Painting
When you have your Laguna Hills home painted on the interior, you have several options in specialty faux finishes that you can use to create drama with these unique painting techniques. Little extra touches when it comes to your interior design can make your home’s interior look fabulous and interesting. Specialty painting techniques are one...Read More
- Common Causes for Orange County Drywall Repairs
Just like how we have to go to the doctor every once in a while, our houses also have to go under repair every so often. From small touch ups to large scale renovations, there are a slew of things that can be done to make your house comfortable to live in and always seem...Read More